Gilles’ Crème De Citron Lemon Tart
by Chef Gilles Dirat
The incomparable gorgeous Creme de Citron Tart is yours with this recipe. We promise, you got this!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED?
- 1 package pastry dough. Homemade also works great
- 2 jars Happy the Golden Jam Crème de Citron
- Sprig of fresh mint or berries (optional)
- Roll pastry dough into pie mold.
- Cook in the oven according to the package directions or recipe instructions until golden brown.
- Allow crust to cool, then pour the 2 jars of Crème de Citron Jam into the crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. When done, optionally decorate with a sprig of fresh mint or berries of your choice. Et voila!