When paired with a classic side dish, our Orange Marmalade makes this a gorgeous winter favorite. Try baked squash garnished with Happy the Golden Jam Orange Marmalade, pomegranate, cloves and thyme. It´s warm and wonderful!
PREP TIME: 1 hour
WHAT YOU WILL NEED?
- 1 whole butternut squash - 2 tbsp pomegranate seed
- 2 tbsp Orange Marmalade - 4 garlic cloves
- Fresh thyme - 3 tbsp olive oil
1. Pre heat the oven at 350º F.
2. Carefully cut the butternut squash open lengthways, remove the seeds.
3. Pierce the outer skin of the squash with a knife.
4. Place on a baking sheet, face up.
5. Drizzle the squash with olive oil, sprinkle the garlic, cloves and thyme in the cavity.
6. Seasoned with salt and pepper.
7. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the flesh is soft.
8. Remove from the oven.
9. Drizzle two tablespoons of Happy the Golden Jam Orange Marmalade on top and garnish with the pomegranate seed.